Monday, October 13, 2014

Introduction

My name is Kathy and I am an Ohio blogger who has been teaching for 13 years, all but one in kindergarten.  I love working with Kindergarten students and I am excited to try this new adventure in blogging.  My daughter, Kathleen (middlegradesmaven) got me started on TPT in February and I am having fun with it.  She thought of the name kindergarten couture for me.  I was worried because 
who can spell couture??? I was excited to hit the 100 followers mark a few weeks ago.  

I am married with three grown children and an 8 year old toy poodle named Nessa. 



I have also been the second mom to my daughter Laura's dog Teddy, a one year old lasapoo.  I think she is a 50/50 dog.  She comes to stay with me for months and then returns to N. Carolina for months. Laura better be careful or we might just keep her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment